Take advantage of one of the most reliable membrane filters available. The Outotec Larox FFP membrane filter press is a one-stroke, fast-opening filter press available with filtration areas from 100 to 1000 m2. The integrated perimeter protection satisfies European occupational health and safety requirements, while the modular design reduces installation costs and simplifies maintenance.
- Gives you simple installation, operation, and maintenance
- Offers flexible, fully automatic operation
- Adjusts automatically to process changes
- Relies on Outotec’s proven control system and diagnostics for fast trouble-shooting
- Improves support with the possibility for remote access operation
Outotec Larox FFP pressure filters are recessed-plate membrane filters in which the chambers or plates are arranged vertically in a pack. The plate pack is located between two rigid plates that are opened and closed using hydraulic cylinders. During discharge the entire pack is opened to allow the discharge of the cakes. In the closed position the plates form a solid plate pack of sealed chambers with two filter cloths between each pair of plates.