Triton™XL is a large and most powerful Cryofree® dilution refrigerator, built to suit the most demanding applications in quantum technology and condensed matter physics. With a base temperature < 5 mK and integrated magnets up to 16 Tesla it is the highest performance dilution refrigerator on the market.
• Base temperature < 5 mK and up to 1000 µW of cooling power at 100 mK
• Integrated with our in-house manufactured superconducting magnets
• 3 years standard warranty which covers all supplied components
• Supported by our regional customer service teams in UK, Germany, USA, China, Japan and India
TritonXL is used for the most demanding research applications where sample temperatures below 5 mK is required, for integrating larger numbers of signal lines or very high magnetic fields.
• Two integrated 1.5 W pulse-tube coolers, decoupled with flexible braids and bellows to minimize vibrations
• Space for up to 72 semi-rigid RF lines with optimized attenuator configurations for the lowest possible electron temperature
• Wide range of integrated solenoid and vector magnets up to 16 Tesla
• Market leading top and bottom sample loading mechanism
• Options for optical access through fibres or windows
• Advanced software control with a remote command interface and safety interlocks
• 3 years standard warranty which covers all third-party supplied components such as pulse-tube cooler, pumps and electronics