Triton™XL-Q is our newest and now largest Cryofree® dilution refrigerator, designed for scale-up Quantum Computing applications. With large payload, cooling capacity and GHz input/output line availability it will grow with your qubit scaling & development.
• Base temperature: < 7 mK
• High cooling power: 25 µW at 20 mK and 850 µW at 100 mK
• Up to 4 PTR for increased cooling as required
• Sample temperature control up to 30 K
• Temperature stability ±1 mK 100 mK
• Cool-down time to base temperature: < 28 hours
• 3 years warranty which covers all supplied components
• Supported by regional customer service teams based in UK, Germany, USA, China, Japan and India
TritonXL-Q is a highly configurable, scalable high capacity large scale Cryofree® dilution refrigerator targeted directly for scale up Quantum Computing applications in both the academic research and Industrial prototyping sectors. It is designed for large payloads, high cooling capacity at both 4 K and mK stages and integration of large numbers of signal lines, using easily exchanged, patentedǂ experimental wiring secondary inserts.
• Two integrated 1.5 W pulse-tube coolers fitted as standard, decoupled with flexible braids and bellows to minimize vibrations
• Access ports to scale up to 4 off pulse-tube coolers as required for additional 4 K cooling capacity
• 2 off 100 mm line-of-sight (LOS) ports from RT to mixing chamber. Can be used to install up to 16 coax lines (with SMA) or additional pulse-tube refrigerators
• 24 off rectangular 67 by 30 mm LOS ports (4 groups of 6) from RT to mixing chamber.