Windows 8.1 tablet / 5" / quad-core / 2 GB
rugged, explosion-proof, IP68, MIL-STD-810G
ATEX ZONE 2 CERTIFIED 5" HANDHELD TABLET WITH WINDOWS EMBEDDED 8.1 HANDHELD
The Toughpad FZ-E1 ATEX sets the new benchmark for outdoor handheld tablets making it ideal for workforce in ATEX Zone 2 environments. The oil and gas industry and other sectors sensitive to potential gas explosions now have access to a fully rugged Windows Embedded 8.1 Handheld tablet. With its capacitive multi-touch glove & rain enabled display, integrated Barcode reader, high capacity battery (6200 mAh) and 4G LTE Data & Voice capability, this all-in-one device can be used to read barcodes in ATEX environments whilst benefiting from connectivity options to ensure data and voice are always communicated.
- Windows Embedded 8.1 Handheld
- ATEX Zone 2 certified*
- 4G LTE / 3G Data and Voice capability
- Qualcomm® MSM8974AB 2.3 GHz Quad-core processor
- 2 GB RAM and 32GB flash storage
- 5 HD (1280 x 720) daylight-readable display with Glove & Rain mode
- IP54** rated and MIL-STD 810G certified with 1 meter drop** resistance
- -20°C to +40°C operating temperature
- Up to 14 hours continuous data access time; up to 23 hours talk time; up to 1000 hours standby time
- Integrated 1D/2D Barcode reader
* Support ATEX Ex nA nC IIB T4 Gc. At ATEX Zone 2, need to use with leather cover, battery charging is not available, battery replacing is not available and connections are not available (USB cable / Cradle / headset / headset input jack).
**Not a guarantee against damage or malfunction - See more at: http://business.panasonic.co.uk/computer-product/toughpad/FZ-E1#sthash.1C56nr6O.dpuf