FX-100 - top price-performance ratio powered by technological innovation
New possibilities with digital fibre sensors
Panasonic has developed a new top price fibre sensor. The quick set mode allows inexperienced operators to use the sensor quickly. For experienced operators, the setting and PRO mode are still available. Other features, such as the ECO mode, copy and GETA function, enhance its practicality in the workplace. A total product range of 12 types will be available for all customers’ requirements.
• One 4-digit green, one 4-digit red LCD display
• Copy settings via wiring as with DP-100
• 3-step setting hierarchy, from basic to advanced
• External input for external adjustment
• No need to connect amplifiers in case interference prevention is requested
• Direct installation possible without bracket or DIN rail
• Commercially available connector simplifies procurement
• Key-lock function
• Teaching, light-ON / dark-ON setting
• Threshold values can automatically adjust to changes in incident light
• Intensity of emitted light can be reduced automatically to ensure stable sensing
• Various cable lengths: 1, 2, 3, 5m
• End plates
• Protection cover
- Wafer detection: Detects wafer carrier cases through vacuum chamber´s view port.
- Wafer detection: Sensing possible in corrosive environment. Lenses at the ends of the fiber heads expand the sensing range.
- Detection of breaks / cracks of glass
- Detection over long ranges
- Detection of glass substrate in vacuum chamber
- Detection of glass substrate