Panasonic has developed a new digital flow sensor with integrated display for a wide range of applications. The FM-200 series can control and effectively manage flows using a variety of output modes.
The setting conditions appear on the sub display, making it much easier to keep track of operations. In addition, the 2-color digital display lets you check the sensor’s operation status at a glance.
A new rectification mechanism and Micro Electro Mechanical System (MEMS) technology allow the sensor to be mounted on a silicon sensor chip and result in an extremely small heat capacity, high precision of ±3% F.S. and high-speed response. Two temperature sensors, one on either side of the heater, detect heat distribution and make bidirectional detection possible.
• Easy-to-read 2-color display with sub display
• High precision of ±3 % F.S.
• One sensor for both intake and exhaust
• High flow-rate type for up to 1000 l/min
• Integrated value reset function
• Analog voltage and digital outputs
• Key lock function
• Rattle prevention function (response time setting)
• Display rate setting
• ECO mode
• Sensor mounting brackets
• Panel mounting brackets