The inductive displacement transducers of the GP-X series use eddy current techniques and are particularly noted for their highly accurate measurement at a resolution of 0.02% F.S. with minimal linearity error, a high sampling frequency of 40kHz and low temperature dependence. GP-X sensors are ideally suitable for the highly accurate motion and distance control of metal objects in harsh industrial environments.
• High sampling frequency of 40kHz
• Resolution of 0.02% F.S.
• Minimal linearity error max. ±0.3% F.S.
• Minimal temperature dependence max. ±0.07% F.S./°C
• Bright, two-colour LCD display
• Preselectable materials (aluminium, steel, iron)
• Four measurement modes (preselectable)
• Cross talk prevention function
• Offset compensation and scaling functions
• Synchronisation input and alarm output
• Adjustable limit values with transistor outputs
• Communication unit (optional)
• RS232 interface and BCD output (optional)
• Measuring and test software (optional)
A total of five different models are available for various applications, with a sensing range of 0.8 to 10mm: three cylindrical type sensor heads (diametre = 3.8; 5.4 or 8mm) and three threaded-type sensor heads.
• One-touch clips for fast sensor head connection
• Sealed to IP67g (sensor head is oil resistant)
• Extension cable (7m)
• Stroke end sensing
• Eccentricity sensing
• Height sensing