Compact, multivoltage photoelectric sensors
Long sensing ranges and high reliability are combined in this compact sensor design, which is available in thru-beam, retroreflective or diffuse reflective versions. The output is a sealed relay allowing connection of high capacity loads. All sensors accept AC or DC supply voltages. Thru-beam and retroreflective models can be ordered with an infrared or visible red light source. Cross talk prevention means that two sensors can be mounted closely together.
• Compact design
• Long sensing ranges
• Retroreflective type with polarisation filter
• Thru-beam type with 30m detection range
• Relay output
• Red LED types for easy alignment
• Cross talk prevention filter
• Slit mask
• Various reflectors
• Various mounting brackets
• Multistoried parking
• Detects if the car is protruding from the elevator door.
• Golf driving range
• The sensor detects the presence of a golf ball. The sensor is multi-voltage type so no DC power supply is needed.
• Arresting shutter closing
• The long sensing range sensor with a visible red beam can be used to control the shutter operation at the gate of a factory.
• Arresting door closing
• The sensor detects a person or an object and prevents the door from closing as long as its beam is interrupted.