General purpose and slim body area sensor.
The NA2-N series offers incredibly high performance in a general purpose area sensor. The slim body, just 13mm thick and 30mm wide, can be installed almost anywhere, greatly increasing planning efficiency. With a wide range of thin resin case type area sensors, from a sensing height of 540mm (28 beam channels) down to 140mm (8 beam channels), you can choose the size that best suits your purpose. In order to meet global market standards, these sensors are CE marked, conform to the EMC Directive and are currently undergoing UL recognition certification. In addition to this, a PNP output type is also available. This general purpose & slim body area sensor is the answer to all of your on-site needs. *The NA2-N series cannot be used as a safety sensor.
• Sensing height, 6 types available (140 to 540mm)
• 8, 24 and 28 beam channel models in addition to the current models
• Interference prevention for parallel installation
• Selectable lighting pattern
• High-speed response speed (10ms or less)
• NPN and PNP type available
• Slim body (13mm thick and 30mm wide)
• Clearly visible wide job indicator
• Sensor supporting brackets
• Sensor mounting brackets
• Slit masks
• 4-core cable, 3m long