The LS-500 series offers high-class laser sensors able to detect very small objects with a processing speed of down to 60µs.
The LS-500 series offers high-class laser sensors able to detect very small objects with a processing speed of down to 60µs. The new full stainless steel M6 housing is robust and is optimally suited for applications in harsh environments. The unique controller can handle thru-beam, diffuse reflection and retroreflection laser sensor heads. All sensors are equipped with two digital outputs, and cable-type sensors offer an additional analog output, opening new dimensions in the detection of small objects.
• Laser class 1
• M6 stainless steel housing for thru-beam version (LS-H101)
• IP67 version (LS-H102)
• Analog output 4-20mA
• Very fast processing - 60µs
• Small housing: 23.4 x 12 x 8.2mm
• Mounting brackets (MS-LS-1 for use with LS-H201/LS-H901 and MS-EXL2-2 for thru-beam type models)
A jog switch and mode key allow you to program all controller functions conveniently. Programming is easy with a two-color, 4-digit LCD display indicating current and threshold values at the same time. The LS-500 series offers a function which allows the dynamic range of the receiver's sensitivity to be adjusted to prevent oversaturation of the reflected light intensity (for example, this is the case with transparent objects and thru-beam type or shiny objects and reflective type sensors).
• Double 4-digit display for current and threshold values
• Mode key and jog switch for simple adjustment
• Response time max. 60µs
• Four output modes: normal, differential, hysteresis, window comparator mode