ASQM switch for rough conditions and limited space
The ASQM is based on the 100 millionfold tried-and-tested turquoise stroke switch ASQ.
With its sliding contact and the compact structure, the ASQM (which conforms to IP67) is the optimal solution for detection tasks in environments where space is limited and conditions are rough. Typically, the ASQM can be used for: Door locking systems for the automotive sector, air conditioning in private households, coffee machines, and many more.
• High contact reliability thanks to double clipping contact
• Long overtravel
• Silent operation
• Excellent shock and vibration resistance
• Insertion lever with high reset force
• Contact force is independent from travel
• Waterproof – IP67 degree of protection
The solderless press-fit solution has a lot of advantages:
• no failures because of heat stress
• no cold solder joints or soldering bridges
• no further process steps or cleaning of flux residues required
The press-fit version differs only in the terminal shape, the inner and outer structure remains unmodified.
ASQM possible use case
Press insertion switch terminals to module terminals (bus bar).
Fix and seal the terminals by potting.