Two levels of setting modes allow for easy configuration of all essential sensor functions.
The setting mode "RUN mode" gives access to the following settings: threshold value setting, zero point adjustment, and key lock / release. The "detailed setting mode" gives access to the following settings used for basic configuration of the DP-0:
• Operation setting mode: Select either EASY mode, hysteresis mode, or window comparator mode
• NO / NC setting mode: Select either NO or NC as the comparative output operation.
• Response time setting mode: Select one of the response times available: 2.5ms, 25ms, or 250ms.
• Display color setting mode: Select red or white as the comparative output ON / OFF display color and the normal display color.
Black body for enhanced visibility of LCD display
The unit body is completely black to make the LCD display easier to see.
Firm and crisp clicking feel
The keys offer a firm and crisp clicking feel, thus making setting operations smooth and reliable.
Simple and highly visible display
The LCD offers a wide viewing angle so the display is easy to see even from an oblique angle. The alphanumeric display (12-segment display), key lock mark and OVER mark further enhance the readability of display.
Pressure unit display:
• Low pressure type: kPa,kgf/cm², bar, psi, mmHg
• High pressure type: MPa,kgf/cm², bar, psi