Motion control unit and programmable controller combined in one device: The FP-XH can control up to eight axes without additional units and is equipped for high-end applications thanks to the real-time bus. The PLC can be easily and quickly integrated into a system with Panasonic servo drives without the need for additional hardware. The FP-XH with its high-precision servo drive system is already being used successfully in the manufacture of electronic components as well as in the packaging industry or the processing of food.
• All-in-one solution / no additional units required
• The new FP-XH combines a compact and durable PLC with a motion controller. The all-in-one controller comprises 16 digital inputs/outputs and 4 high-speed-counter channels. This means the FP-XH does not require any additional units to control 8 axes.
• High-speed processing thanks to fast CPU and RTEX communication
• The CPU processes programs ultra fast: up to 7k steps, processing a basic instruction takes 0.04μs per step and 0.22μs per step for high-level instructions. Above 7k steps, processing a basic instruction takes 0.7μs per step and 1.73μs per step for high-level instructions. The command update cycle for RTEX communication is 1.0ms for 8 axes.
• Expandable to 256 inputs/outputs with FP-X expansion units and to 384 inputs/outputs with FP0R expansion units
• The CPU has 16 digital inputs/outputs and in addition is equipped with 4 high-speed inputs. The I/O number can be expanded up to 384 I/O with the FP0R and FP-X expansion units.
• Shared memory