These 1 Form A 50A latching relays are suitable for lighting and motor loads.
50A relay with high inrush current
DJ-H series devices are latching relays that meet the requirements of the IoT and building automation markets for switching actuators for lighting and motor loads etc. To enable electric installation service personnel to easily check circuits, the relay is optionally equipped with a manual lever which acts as a test button. DJ-H relays can switch 50A at 277VAC (resistive load) and are certified for fluorescent lamp loads according to IEC 60669-1 at 200μF/20A and 250VAC. Both 1 coil and 2 coil latching versions are available as reverse polarity types with 5, 12 or 24V coil voltages.
• High inrush capability
• Tungsten load (TV-20 class)
• Electronic ballast load (NEMA410)
• Capacitive load (IEC 60669-1)
• Ambient temperature: -40 to +85°C
• Manual switch type available
• Sensitive coil: 1 coil latching -1W; 2 coil latching -2W
• Surge breakdown voltage between contact and coil: 12kV
• Sun-blind controls
• Street lighting
• Motor control
• Lighting control