Wide range of devices of standard configuration.
From sensitive to robust – the right choice either way
The TX series reconciles several benefits in different signal switching circuits. Already the standard line-up of the 2CO relay contains latching and single-side stable types, SMD or THT pins - and coil voltages covering a range from 1.5 up to 48V. In addition, TX-S stands out with a particularly high sensitivity of 50mW, whereas TX-D comes with larger clearance creepage distances that lead to an increase from 2 to 6kV surge breakdown voltage. Lastly, TX-TH is engineered to withstand an outstanding inrush current of 7.5A (10ms).
• Sensitive type with only 50mW operating power available
• TXD with 3KV breakdown voltage, EN60950-1 compliant
• Available as non latching, 1 coil latching and 2 coil latching
• TX-TH can handle inrush currents up to 7.5A
• Twin crossbar contacts ensure a high switching reliability
• Available with gold plated silver and silverpalladium contacts
Home security equipment
Building security equipment
Entrance and exit control
• Switching and transfer devices
• LAN equipment
• Telekommunication equipment
• Signal control