Last date for ordering: September 30, 2021.
The FPΣ (Sigma) features the very latest control technology and a compact structural design.
Outstanding performance in a compact design
Thanks to the lastest SMD technology, the FPΣ (Sigma) is very compact in size. It has the communication capability of a high-performance programmable controller. Of course, the FPΣ (Sigma) can be programmed with our software control FPWIN Pro according to IEC 61131-3 and is therefore compatible with all Panasonic PLCs.
• Large program memory (32k commands)
• Large data memory (32k words)
• Efficient motion control functions
- 50kHz fast counter input
- 100kHz pulse output
- convenient positioning commands
• Fastest processing time, 0.32µs/basic command
• Real-time clock
• Compact design (W 30 x H 90 x D 60mm)
• Top communication performance thanks to 3 possible serial interfaces on the CPU
• MODBUS RTU Master/Slave standard in all CPUs
The use of a communication cassette provides up to 3 serial communication ports in one FPΣ (Sigma) unit (RS232 or RS485). No additional space is required for the expansion cassettes: you just plug them into the CPU.