To complete the large range of safety-related solutions such as safety light curtains, Panasonic also offers a large selection of safety devices: switches for safety fence doors, key select switches, emergency switches, enable grip switches. In addition, there are two safety control units available, one for general purposes and one to control safety light curtains.
Specifications for the safety door switches
The SG-B1 series and the SG-A1 series are among the world’s thinnest safety door switches. The SG-B1 series features a solenoid interlock and five built-in contacts. The SG-A1 series safety door switch comes with three built-in contacts.
• Mounting on hinged doors (top mounting)
• Mounting on hinged doors (side mounting)
• Easy-to-see LED operation indicator (the indicator is visible even from an angle)
• Easy-to-see LED operation indicator (wide viewing angle, approx. 120°)
Specifications for the key-based switches
These products feature key-based operation for worker protection in larger areas that could be hazardous. The SG-B2 series safety door switch and the SG-D1 series key selector switch can be used in tandem to add multiple layers of protection.
• One key operates both series
• Prevents workers from getting trapped