High-precision measurement sensor
• High-precision measurement sensor with a resolution of 1μm.
• The functionality of 500 displacement sensors in a device that is just 12.5mm wide!
• Height measurement range (i.e. sensing range on the Z axis): 50 ± 10mm
• Center point of the height measurement range: 50mm
• Width measurement range (i.e. sensing range on the X axis): 12.5mm
• Sampling rate: max. 80µs
• Resolution: 1µm
Four measuring modes for different requirements
With the HL-D3 measurement sensor heads, you can choose one of four sensing modes to cater to a variety of measurement needs, including high-speed sensing in production lines and high-precision detection at workstations outside production lines.
Multi-select displacement sensing
The displacement sensor senses up to 10 measurement points specified on the X axis and completes the judgment at super-high speed.
Whole synchronized measurement
The displacement sensor performs sensing of all target objects with the same sensitivity adjustment throughout the entire width measurement range (X axis). This mode is suitable for the sensing of fast-moving objects.
Multi-zone beam control
High-precision sensing is achieved by segmenting the width measurement range (X axis) to optimize light intensity. This mode is suitable for the sensing of objects with varied glossiness or color.
Constant pitch measurement
Sensing is performed at even intervals upon adjusting the sensitivity per the pitch specified along the width measurement range (X axis). High-speed sensing is made possible by the reduced number of sensing points.