S-Series Ultrafiltration (UF) process spiral elements are designed to provide extended life in a wide range of industrial liquid filtration applications.
S-Series ultrafiltration (UF) process spiral filter elements are designed to provide extended life in a wide range of industrial liquid filtration applications. The Polyethersulfone (PES) membrane with polyester support in 5,000, 10,000, and 20,000 MWCO provides excellent chemical and temperature resistance under a variety of process conditions.
• Designed to withstand daily cleaning cycles
• Element construction developed for enhanced durability and extended life
• Elements designed to conform to FDA/CFR Title 21 standards
• Certified EU1935/2004EC & Plastics Regulation 10/2011
• Available in standard diameter or custom configurations for maximum performance and optimal cleaning
• Parker proprietary Crease Protector Technology (CPT)
• Exclusive blister-resistant technology
• Available in 5,000, 10,000, and 20,000 MWCO
• Pyrogen removal filtration
• RO permeate polishing filtration
• Chemical contaminant removal filtration
• Wastewater recovery filtration