water filter / membrane / high-performance / cross flow
high-performance, cross flow
PROPOR TFF autoclaveable hollow fiber cross-flow filters are supplied glycerin-free and ready to use without the need for extensive pre-flushing. Extremely robust, high performance advanced proprietary membrane chemistry offers long module lifetime.
PROPOR TFF autoclaveable filters are supplied glycerin-free, ready to use without the need for extensive pre-flushing.
Extremely robust, high performance advanced proprietary membrane chemistry offers long module lifetime with sustained high flux and productivity over prolonged periods of usage, such as in perfusion filtration applications.
• Ready to use cross-flow filtration, no pre-rinse required
• Up to 80x reduction in extractables compared to glycerin conditioned membranes
• High flux, low fouling modified PES membrane for exceptional performance
• No cleaning required
• Self-contained hollow fibre filters – no hardware, no installation
• 100% integrity tested
• Able to be sterilized by autoclaving
• Cell culture harvest filtration (http://promo.parker.com/promotionsite/dh-bioprocessing/gb/en/applications/Cell-Culture-Harvest)
• Tangential flow filtration (http://promo.parker.com/promotionsite/dh bioprocessing/gb/en/applications/Tangential-Flow-Filtration)