With weight savings of 60% and more, portable Lightraulics® Hollow Piston Cylinders cut time on site, boost productivity, reduce the need for mechanical handling and enhance operator safety.
In place of traditional steel cylinders, which are heavy, cannot be moved without assistance and are difficult to locate accurately, these lightweight hydraulic Hollow Piston Cylinders are weighing typically between 1/3 and 1/4 of a comparable steel cylinder. Lightraulics® Cylinders are built from corrosion-resistant lightweight alloys and carbon fibre composite materials and can be positioned quick and easy – often by a single operator.
The result: Higher productivity, a saving in time and manpower, and a reduced risk of injury
Lightraulics® Hollow Piston Cylinders are available in tie rod and roundline design. By default, cylinders are available with capacities ranging from 40 to 500 tonnes and stroke lengths up to 350 mm.
• Construction Equipment
• Other Mobile
• Power Generation
• Considerable reduction of physical strain for employees
• Hydraulic return for quick retraction of the cylinder
• Integrated pressure control valves to avoid damage in case of overpressure
• High-quality wiper rings at the rod protect from dirt
• Abrasion protection by aramid cover
• Corrosion-resistance by high quality material and high-tech coating
• Available in standard and custom sizes
• Steel reinforced concrete construction
• Foundation engineering
• Wind turbine applications