With typically 65 - 75% weight saving compared to a standard steel cylinder, Parker's Lightraulics® Heavy Duty Cylinders cut time on site, boost productivity, reduce the need for mechanical handling and enhance operator safety.
Ultra-lightweight Heavy Duty Cylinders from Parker Hannifin use Lightraulics® materials technology to transform the way in which loads are managed on-site.
In place of traditional steel lifting cylinders, which are heavy, cannot be moved without assistance and are difficult to locate accurately, Lightraulics® Heavy Duty Cylinders are built from corrosion-resistant lightweight alloys and carbon fibre composite materials. Weighing typically between 1/3 and 1/4 of a comparable steel cylinder, they can be positioned quickly and accurately – often by a single operator.
The result: Higher productivity, a saving in time and manpower, and a reduced risk of injury.
Lightraulics® Heavy Duty Tie Rod Cylinders for easy on-site load management are available in Roundline and Tie Rod design. By default, cylinders are available with with capacities ranging from 50 to 535 tonnes and stroke lengths up to 300 mm.
• Construction Equipment
• Material Handling Equipment
• Other Mobile
• Considerable reduction of physical strain for employees
• Hydraulic return for quick retraction of the cylinder
• Integrated pressure control valves to avoid damage in case of overpressure
• High-quality wiper rings at the rod protect from dirt
• Abrasion protection by aramid cover
• Corrosion-resistance by high quality material and high-tech coating
• Available in standard and custom sizes