remote I/O system / analog / digital / PROFIBUS
automation, for packaging machines, for temperature sensors
Number of inputs/outputs:
The PACIO modular IO system adds local and remote IO seamlessly over an EtherCAT E-bus to any existing PAC application. These snap-connecting modules adds any number of digital and analog IO, temperature sensors, and high-speed counters within seconds.
Leveraging the power of the EtherCAT E-bus, PACIO is a modular IO system that seamlessly integrates with the Parker Automation Controller (PAC) to create a custom IO solution to fit any application need. PACIO modules use tool-less, snap-on connectors to build complete remote and local IO stacks within seconds. PACIO modules allow for combinations of digital and analog IO, temperature RTD sensors, and counter/encoder options.
• Factory Automation
• Packaging Machinery
• General Automation
• Save copper and time by distributing I/O on the machine or to machine modules that are sold as separate add-on units.
• Modular Design
• Deploy blocks of I/O to machine sections and sell as part of the section package, avoid burdening other sections of the machine.
• Designed for Time Savings
• Save build time with quick wiring via removable terminals and cage clamp design
• Immediately discern the status of every unit with easy to read LEDs for module and signal statuses.
• Quickly install/remove modules with removable wiring terminals and quick disconnect buttons.
• Connections between PACIO made over an EtherCAT, E-bus network
• Short-circuit protection
• Packaging Machines
• Material forming machines
• Handling machines
• Converting and plastic machines
• Printing & Marking Equipment