Full stream HOC low energy compressed air dryers that utilise excess heat from oil-free compressors for regeneration, providing volume flows of up to 14500 m³/h @ 7 bar g.
Parker Zander WKv series compressed air dryers are fully automatic dryers which utilise full flow regeneration principles to dry compressed air down to a pressure dew point of -20°C.
WKv series dryers are so called heat of compression dryers (HOC), in contrast to conventional adsorption dryers, HOC dryers make use of excess heat from oil-free compressors to regenerate the desiccant beds thereby eliminating the requirement for an installed heater. HOC dryers are therefore a cost and energy efficient solution.
WKv series come with a ZDMC controller as standard that offers full process visualisation and advanced connectivity.
WKv series compressed air dryers are available for volume flows up to 14500 m³/h with a standard maximum operating pressure up to 10 bar g. Higher flow rates, operating pressures or temperature ratings are available on request.
• Volume flows up to 14500 m³/h @ 7 bar g
• Maximum operating pressure 10 bar g - higher pressures on request
• Pressure dew point: -10 to -50°C - lower dew points available on request
• Operation with up to 3 compressors
• Operation with low flows (30%)
• Very low operating costs by using the compressor heat - only cost is power for the control unit
• Very quiet operation - no purge / expansion, no blower or vacuum pump
• Low service costs - no heater, no blower, no load changes