air aftercooler / industrial / compact / air-cooled
200 °C (392 °F)
Max.: 2,648 ft³/min (74.983 m³/min)
Min.: 21 ft³/min (0.595 m³/min)
16 bar (232.06 psi)
The Parker Hiross Hypercool range of air cooled aftercoolers represents a cost effective solution to easily remove water vapour from compressed air and cool it to safe usable levels for many industrial applications.
Hypercool air cooled aftercoolers can be used when cooling water is not available, limiting costs and plant complexity and will prepare the air for further filtration and drying. The aftercoolers can be installed immediately downstream of compressors or blowers in order to remove up to 80% of the condensate, protecting the entire compressed air system or production process.
A high quality aftercooler, properly sized is an excellent investment that can help ensure that the compressed air system works efficiently, thereby guaranteeing the quality of the finished product.
• Robust construction and compact design
• Low pressure drop design
• Protective grill for fan and heat exchanger
• High efficiency and low noise axial fans
• Standard protection with epoxy powder coating
• Full range of matching centrifugal separators “Hypersep”
• Extensive range of condensate drains “Hyperdrain”
• Significant energy and capital investment savings
• Optimised compressed air systems performance
• Reduced maintenance and improved product quality
• Reliability and continuous operation
• Very low pressure drops with optimum cooling performances