Parker Zander TGE Series stainless steel filters for filtration of technical and industrial gases in applications up to 16 bar(g).
The Parker Zander Purgas range of filters offer a wide range of filtration solutions for the removal of solid and liquid particles and vapours from critical industrial gases and natural gases.
The TGE filter series is available for pressure level PN16. They are constructed from high quality materials, manufactured using thorough cleaning and production methods and provide full traceability. The housings are made of stainless steel 1.4301 and externally electro-polished. The TGE filter series is optionally made available in superior grades of stainless steel upon request.
All TGE filters are equipped with a stainless steel needle valve on the outlet, as standard.
A variety of different filter elements are available:
• Separator/demister inserts
• Surface filtration elements for coarse separation
• Micro filter elements for depth filtration
• Cartridge inserts for the adsorption of oil vapours and moisture
• As an option TGE Series filters can be supplied to meet with Ex II 2G classification
Filtration of critical industrial gases and natural gases in fluid group 1 as per 97/23/EC directive (Pressure Equipment Directive) and Zones 1 and 2 as per directive 94/9/EC (ATEX Directive)