The NITROSource nitrogen gas generators unique design and advanced energy saving technology means less compressed air is needed to generate more nitrogen than any other gas generator currently available. Supported by substantially lower servicing costs, reduced downtime and a longer working life than comparable nitrogen generators, NITROSource offers the most cost-efficient nitrogen supply available; significantly more affordable and safer than traditional delivery methods of supply, such as gas cylinders and mini bulk storage.
Key features of the Parker domnick hunter NITROSource:
• Energy saving technology - matches compressed air flow to the nitrogen outlet flow. Resulting in reducing compressed air use, which sequentially lowering energy consumption and save operational costs.
• Lower cost maintenance, extensive working life - the Carbon Molecular Sieve, the ‘engine’ of the generator delivers nitrogen more efficiently, leading to a very long working life – and major savings on maintenance.
• Availability of five year extended warranty - offering the assurance of no unexpected maintenance costs and maximised factory up-time.*
• Industry compliance - food and pharmaceutical safe, in line with European statute (EIGA) and the USA Food & Drugs Administration (FDA Article 21) and Pharmacopeia compliance.
• Unique gas quality control system
• Remote monitoring - enabling connection to proprietary remote management and the generator control systems to control and track gas parameters from a central location