With Parker's Low Pressure Push-Lok hose 837PU-Plus, Parker has realized the combination of synthetic elastomer and polyurethane. Due to the production method and the combination of materials, this hose reach new dimensions in terms of quality and abrasion resistance. The sum of its properties provides more safety and reliability to the user. The Parker Low Pressure Push-Lok hose range is complemented by a full selection of compatible Push-Lok fittings in steel and stainless steel.
• Materials Handling
• Matched hose and fitting system guarantees an approved and safe combination and the highest quality and safety,
combined with the longest service life of the final product to the end-users.
• The hose cover is made of premium quality polyurethane and therefore the hose is suitable for applications which
also require high flexibility and ozone- and weathering resistance and tight bend radii.
• High level of hose flexibility and torsion resistance for applications in energy chains.
• Free from wetting disturbing substances and therefore ideal for application in the automotive industry
• Resistance to low temperatures of -40 °C for use in cooling circuits
• Different cover colors make the hose suitable for multiline assemblies conveying different media or for color-coded
supply and return lines.
• The Parker Low Pressure Push-Lok hose range is complemented by a full selection of compatible Push-Lok fittings
in steel and stainless steel.