The importance of compressed air as a provider of energy for modern industrial processes is widely known. What is often overlooked is the need to provide quality treatment for this air. In fact, the air entering the system contains moisture which, when cooled, will turn into water, causing extensive damage not only to the compressed air network, but also to the finished product.
These costly contamination problems can be avoided by installing a PRD Series non-cycling refrigerated dryer (ranging from 10 - 175 scfm) package complete with Parker high efficiency filtration.
Parker’s revolutionary 3-in-1 heat exchanger (PRD10 - PRD175) features a 3-in-1 aluminium design with integral air connections. All models include an air-to-air freecooler, while the unique “slowflow” demister ensures perfect dewpoints whatever the operating conditions.
Compressed air purification equipment must deliver uncompromising performance and reliability while providing the right balance of air quality with the lowest cost of operation.
Features/Benefits of Models PRD10 - PRD175
• “Plug and Play” design for easy installation
• Robust timed solenoid drain equals improved reliability (PRD15 - PRD175)
• Unique 3-in-1 heat exchanger
• Oversized demister separator resulting in excellent liquid removal overall operating conditions
• Oversized condenser to operate in ambients to 122°F (50°C)
• Fan cycling ensures stable operation
• All models incorporate a dewpoint indicator
• Extremely compact footprint
• Low pressure differential across dryer (1.45 psi average)
• CETLU listed complete unit