The P5GB grippers has mounting versatility on three sides, in five configurations.
The P5GB is a pneumatically operated double acting parallel gripper available in a comprehensive range of bore sizes Ø12, Ø16, Ø20, Ø25 and Ø32mm. The anodised aluminium body has flexible installation mountings on three sides and recessed grooves for sensor installation.
• Miscellaneous Electronics
• Factory Automation
• Packaging Machinery
• Plastic processing
• Compact parallel gripper
• Easy mounting and fixing by threaded holes or via holes
• Different sides for mounting
• Integrated slots for sensors
General Technical Data:
• International Standards : N/A
• Bore Sizes : Ø12, Ø16, Ø20, Ø25 and Ø32mm
• Total Stroke Length : 6 to 16mm
• Versions : Double acting
• Position Sensing : The P8S family of sensors provides a broad range of reed and solid state sensor types with flying lead or M8 options available. Mounting on all grippers is within the integrated sensor grooves allowing for compact installation.
• Electronic Sensors : Utilise “Solid State” technology, providing operation with no moving parts. These switches are available in NPN and PNP type, both provide built in short circuit and transient protection as standard. The solid state operation allows for high switching on off frequency, ideal for applications where long service life is required.
• Reed Type Sensors : Are based on proven reed switch technology and provide reliable function in many applications. Simple installation and the available AC voltage range are advantages for this range of sensors.