Parker's precision pressure regulators are designed specifically to provide high resolution control at the low flow rates and pressures typical in analytical instrumentation applications. Incorporating a threadless valve seat assembly with a precision glass ball, they are ideal for very low flow carrier gas applications requiring a bubble tight shut-off. The precision pressure regulators are direct-acting and non-relieving, with each one performance tested to ensure high quality and reliability.
The Parker Precision Fluidics Pressure Regulators incorporate a threadless valve seat assembly with a precision glass ball. It is ideal for very low flow carrier gas applications and provides bubble tight shut-off. The Precision Pressure Regulators are direct-acting, non-relieving pressure regulators supplied with a cartridge filter on the inlet. Each performance tested regulator can be configured with a stainless steel diaphragm to reduce permeability - ideally suited for manufacturers of analytical equipment.
• Direct-acting and non-relieving
• Compact design enables panel mounting
• All bar stock construction reduces production variation
• Bubble tight shut-off
• Cleaned for Analytical Service Use
• Pressure gauge port included
• RoHS and REACH compliant
• Environmental Analyzers — Helium or Hydrogen Carrier Gas
• Precision Nitrogen Control for Chemical Analysis
• Laboratory and Process Gas Chromatography Applications
• Argon Gas Regulation for BioReagent Manufacturing