The Model 9000 regulator is designed specifically for precision regulation in low-flow gas applications. It controls upstream pressure rather than downstream pressure and is similar to a relief valve in operation.
The Parker Precision Fluidics Model 9000 Regulator is a compact, spring-loaded, diaphragm operated back pressure regulator. Designed specifically for precision regulation in low-flow gas applications, it controls upstream pressure rather than downstream pressure and is similar to a relief valve in operation. Model 9000 is performance tested under simulated operating conditions and is cleaned for analytical instrument service.
• Food & Beverage quality monitoring
• Drug Analysis
• Forensics and Environmental monitoring
• Direct-acting and non-relieving
• Compact design enables panel mounting
• All bar stock construction reduces production variation
• Bubble tight shut-off
• Cleaned for Analytical Service Use
• Pressure gauge port included
• RoHS and REACH compliant
• Environmental Analyzers — Helium or Hydrogen Carrier Gas
• Precision Nitrogen Control for Chemical Analysis
• Laboratory and Process Gas Chromatography Applications
• Argon Gas Regulation for BioReagent Manufacturing