The Parker Type SLD series suction line filter driers contain a solid core for use in suction line.
The Parker Type SLD series suction line filter driers contain a solid core for use in suction line. The compact design incorporates a large outside diameter shell, which results in a shorter lay in length, and a larger core, which provides a greater filtration area for maximum operating efficiency. The core material has controlled porosity which effectively removes and holds a maximum amount of contaminants with minimal pressure drop. In addition, the core material collects and holds acids and other harmful contaminants present after a motor burnout.
Features and Benefits:
• Copper connections
• Molded porous core
• Low pressure drop - exceptionally high flow rates
• Access valves on both the inlet and outlet simplify pressure drop measurement
• Flare or ODF fittings
• Connections available from 3/8" to 1 5/8"
• Desiccant size from 8 to 54 cubic inch
• Capacity from 1 to 23 tons R-22
• UL Listed
• Transportation - Trucks, Vans