As with side connection type Sporlan distributors, the ASC allows hot gas or liquid refrigerant in the reverse cycle to bypass the nozzle. In addition, the two-phase refrigerant flowing from the TEV passes through the nozzle, and a nozzle tube extension, which terminates at the distributor's dispersion cone. This tube eliminates any interference in TEV flow from hot gas flow entering through the side connection. The tube is supported by a perforated web allowing hot gas or liquid refrigerant in the reverse cycle to flow through with minimal pressure drop.
• Air Conditioning
• Refrigeration – Food Retail
• Refrigeration – Food Service
• Industrial – Food Storage units
• Reliable Sporlan machining Quality.
• Sizes and capacities for most applications.
• Interchangeable nozzle permits custom selection.
• Adapts to, and compliments, Sporlan quality expansion valves and distributors.
• Can be applied to any make mulit-circuit evaporator coil.
• Allows visual inspection of solder joints.
• Permits use of a probe wire or air jet to test for plugged circuits at distributor or evaporator coil.
• Multi -circuit evaporators in a refrigeration or air conditioning system.