High reliability, small envelope size, and low pressure-drop performance while meeting application requirements in aerospace electronics cooling and similar systems. Self-sealing valving prevents fluid spillage when the coupling halves are disconnected.
The pressure-relief valve option provides reliable crack and resealing capability in the disconnected module-half of the coupling to prevent damage from over pressurization.
Please consult Parker Stratoflex with specific requirements, to confirm part numbers, and for available product information that may meet your application needs.
Parker Stratoflex non-locking couplings are currently used on aerospace system applications for cooling fluids including polyalphaolefins (PAO), ethylene glycol-water, propylene glycol-water, and other system fluids. Applications include both military and commercial aircraft along with ground vehicles.
FEATURES AND ATTRIBUTES:
• Precision sealing, no leakage or spillage during connect and disconnect
• Self-aligning valving allows for installation and connection alignment within specified values
• Efficient size and flow rate combination for with low pressure drop valving design
• Light-weight design and material options
• Proven service history and reliability
• Primary construction in corrosion-resistant stainless steel
Designed for precision system applications including fluid compatibility, pressure, flow rate, pressure drop, crack, and reseat capabilities for aircraft system applications requiring high reliability and precision performance.