screw-in fitting / elbow / pneumatic / hydraulic
stainless steel, titanium
high-pressure, swivel, retractable
0.25 in, 0.38 in
Min.: -5 psi
Max.: 4,000 psi
Engineered and tested to meet or exceed military standards, Parker Stratoflex swivel joints are built for long life in the harshest conditions. Combined with Parker Stratoflex’s leading hose and tube assemblies, and innovative coupling designs, high-pressure swivel joints from Parker Stratoflex ensure your aerospace fluid conveyance system is performing with proven reliability.
Consult Parker Stratoflex Division for specific size, configurations, and availability to meet your system requirements.
Parker Stratoflex high-pressure swivel joints are designed for applications where rotation between fluid or pneumatic conveyance lines is required. This includes applications such as retractable landing gears, cargo door actuators, and any pivoting pressure line.
Applicable fluid systems include MIL-H-83282, Skydrol hydraulic systems, liquid cooling, and fuel lines.
FEATURES AND ATTRIBUTES:
• Highly-reliable rotation while under pressure to provide functionality to pivoting fluid conveyance systems
• Smooth ball bearing operation for long life and reduced torque
• Qualified at over 100,000 swivel cycles with side load to ensure reliability
• Minimal pressure loss at rated flow based on optimized flow-path design
• Low torque for rotation at system pressure
• Dust seal prevents dirt and grit contamination for optimum service life
• Fitting styles include flared, flareless, and beam seal ends
• Available in titanium and stainless steel (CRES) options
Available with integral Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) lined hose assemblies for improved reliability, reduced length, and number of leak points.