LR6-USB: Stack Light with USB interface
For the LR6-USB, a USB interface was added to the innovative LR6 stack light. The signal tower is powered and simultaneously controlled by the USB interface. This interface ensures easy retrofitting and integration into the existing manufacturing plant and allows sending an error message without the use of a PLC.
The closed buzzer has 5 alarm sounds with 80dB. Controlling is possible via a PC or HMI. Due to the free software library DLL, the signal image can always be reprogrammed. Since the LR6-USB uses an open software architecture, the stack light can also be used with other operating systems, e.g. Linux and Unix.
Features & Benefits of this stack light:
• Choose up to 5 LED (red, yellow, green, blue, white) or one Multicolor LED
• Base diameter: 60mm
• 80dB Buzzer
• Powered over USB
• 5 V dc (USB bus power. Rated voltage is compliant with USB 2.0 Standard)
• IP65 protection rating - High water and dust protection
• PC or HMI controlled
• Custom programming made easy with our free software library (DLL)
• Open architecture makes it possible to control the device with other operating systems
such as Linux
• Supports HID class. No exclusive drivers necessary