PCE-KD5 is a display recorder or data logger for the capturing, monitoring and controlling of process parameters. The data logger is based on a Linux operating system and has three slots that can be equipped with several different inputs and outputs. Depending on your specific needs, it is possible to equip the PCE-KD5 data logger with up to 48 analog or binary inputs, 24 thermocouple inputs, 12 resistance temperature detector (RTD) inputs, 16 solid state relays (SSRs) or 8 analog outputs. This makes the PCE-KD5 a very versatile device useful in a wide variety of fields and applications.
The measured data can be stored on the internal memory of the device. When using the optional RS-232 / RS-485, USB or Ethernet interface, the data can be transferred to a PC. The optional Ethernet interface also allows for remote maintenance. The PCE-KD5 can be operated via its 3.5" touch screen display, but when using the optional interfaces, it is possible to connect a mouse or keyboard to the device.
Please see drop-down menus above to select desired configuration before ordering.
**Not eligible for 30-day return policy due to custom configuration**
- Up to 48 analog or binary inputs
- Up to 24 thermocouple inputs
- Up to 12 inputs for resistance temperature detectors (RTDs)
- Up to 16 relays / solid state relays (SSRs)
- Graphical 3.5" TFT display with touch screen
- Approximately 30 mathematical functions
- 8 internal PID controllers
- 3 slots for equipping inputs / outputs
- Maximum sampling rate of 10 Hz
- 1.5 GB internal memory
- Optional RS-232 / RS-485, USB or Ethernet interface
- Remote maintenance possible via optional Ethernet interface