PCE-CT 100 Thickness Gauge
Non-destructive coating and dry film thickness (DFT) measuring device for use on ferrous (Fe) and non-ferrous (nFe) metal substrates
PCE-CT 100 is a thickness measuring instrument used to quickly and easily determine coating thicknesses on ferrous (Fe) and non-ferrous (nFe) metals. This compact handheld coating thickness gauge uses magnetic induction (ISO 2178) and eddy current (ISO 2360) coating thickness measurement methods to take non-destructive measurements of coating and dry film thickness (DFT) on metal substrates such as steel and aluminum.
When accompanied by an external sensor probe (sensor probes sold separately - see accessories), this coating thickness gauge is ideal for painted and powder-coated surface testing, automotive and aircraft surface finish inspections, primed and coated materials testing, and manufacturing quality control applications. Alarm limits can be set in the coating thickness gauge to notify the user when a coating is too thick or too thin. If a coating thickness measurement falls outside the established limits, the device produces a visual and audible signal.
- Uses magnetic induction (ISO 2178) and eddy current (ISO 2360) coating thickness measurement methods
- Measures coating thickness on ferrous (Fe) and non-ferrous (nFe) metals
- Designed for non-destructive testing and inspection
- Saves up to 100,000 measurements to memory
- Data transfer via USB or Bluetooth interfaces
- Displays measuring units in μm, mm or mils
- Programmable alarm limits
- High measuring accuracy
- Two-point calibration
- High resolution
- Sensor probes sold separately - see accessories for details