PureAir is a fully integrated and combined compressed air dryer and pre-filtration system designed to remove moisture, dust particulates and hydrocarbons. It conveniently integrates pre-filters, desiccant dryers, carbon bed purifiers and post filters into one compact, easy to install unit. PureAir delivers a robust, energy efficient and hassle-free compressed air purification solution for those critical applications where optimum quality of ISO8573-1:2010 Class 1.2.1 compliant air source is required.
PureAir is the recommended pre-filtration solution for Peak’s i-Flow high purity, high flow nitrogen gas generator system and ensures optimum quality inlet gas, as well as full system protection for your application.
- Fully integrated pre-filtration, post-filtration, drying and carbon purifier
- Fully compliant with ISO8573-1:2010 Class 1.2.1
- Smart energy efficient system, with ultra-economy modes on larger models (>100 m3/hr)
- Self-diagnostics, measuring flow and with higher flow models, dryness in the system
- Robust system protection, preventing risk of contamination down-stream
- Compact, low footprint design that makes most of available space
- Very low on-going maintenance costs, hassle-free servicing
- Ideal for applications requiring very high quality compressed air
- Recommended air pre-filtration system for Peak i-Flow nitrogen gas generators