• - In this valve, a metal ball with a T- or L-shaped through hole rotates in a PTFE seat.
• - Which outlets can be connected depends on the type of ball in the valve.
• - The holes are not free of overlap; adjacent ports are bypassed briefly while switching the ball position.
• - The lever has stops every 90°
• - After easy dismantling steps the ball can be rotated through 360° and can be set to any of the four positions
• - Ball valve with 3 ports
• - T or L type ball
• - Ball made from stainless steel (1.4401) with a T- or L-shaped through hole