State of the art rotomoulding: productivity and flexibility.
Configurations up to 4 moulds-holder arms;
Automatic and independent management for each arm and thus for each mould or moulds configuration;
Optimum solution for the production of articles in different materials, with various thicknesses and various levels of quality.
Independent conveyor machines are ready-made in a configuration with 6 stations in order to provide a production cycle as flexible as possible:
* Cooking and shaping of the article. The chamber is heated by forced circulation of hot air in a closed circuit;
* Intermediate waiting for cooling phase. The mould begins the cooling phase by air;
* Cooling phase. An air and atomized water cooling system;
* Waiting station or moulds opening;
* Loading of material into the moulds;
* Waiting station or pre-moulding. Possible position of pre-cooking, 2° layer or sandwich.