If you need blanching equipment for your food processing, we offer a high quality vegetable blanching machine with a cooler.
We can also provide heat treatment and blanching with low water consumption.
Screw Blancher with Cooler
- This machine is for blanching the products.
Belt Spraying with Air Cooling
- This is a machine used for heat treatment of vegetables.
Belt Spraying Blancher with Air Cooling System
- This is a machine used for heat treatment of vegetables (excluding leaf ones) and mushrooms before their freezing or preparation of preserves from them.
- A raw material is evenly spread on the belt. Spreading is provided by the vibratory conveyor that is the integral part of the machine.
- Blanching occurs as a result of hot water spraying and the appropriately selected belt speed.
- After blanching, the raw material is subject to water and air cooling by spraying water mist and its suction off by the set of fans.
- The sucked off air is directly removed outside the building by the extraction systems.
- That cooling method ensures maximum savings in water consumption in the machine.
- The product is collected by the flat belt conveyor that is the integral part of the machine.
- The control system enables the process parameters (water temperature, blanching and cooling time, water consumption etc…) to be selected and monitored).
- Hot water for blanching is heated by the direct injection of steam into the blancher tub chamber.
- Water is also heated in the blancher distribution section.
- The machine enables blanching in three options: 1.with hot water, 2. with steam, and 3. with mixture of steam and hot water.