The obtained juice flows into integrated collection tank under the press. Then the pump transfers the juice from the press to a desired tank for further processing. The pressing process is continuous.
Capacity: 800 kg/h
• The most evolutionary feature of our Belt press POWERPRESS line is that belt presses come with integrated pump and juice collection tank. This means you save money and do not need additional juice collection tank and pump which otherwise would use much space and cause additional costs.
• The juice yield of apples using our belt press is ~75 %.
• There is a filtration sieve integrated into the juice collection tank. It filtrates the juice providing clearer and purer product.
• The belt presses work automatically: when the mash inlet tank is full, all other machines, which come before belt press, turn off automatically. When the juice tank is full, the pump automatically pumps the juice into the tanks.
• The belt press includes a high-pressure washer, which continuously washes the belt of the machine. Our belt washing system is simple, does not contain any engines or reducers, so it prolongs the use time and saves the service costs.
• Machine has an openable pneumatic cover which makes the washing process of the machine easier.
• After work, belt press should be manually washed with a water stream. A full washing process takes around 15-20 minutes. Washing is simple and all the parts of the belt press are easily removable without any tools.
• Belt tension is adjustable.
• Machine is made entirely of stainless steel and has adjustable feet.