Pryor BenchDot 100-100 is a bench mounted dot-peen marking (also known as impression marking or dot marking) machine with programmable touch-screen controller. These are robust and compact marking devices that can easily integrate into a workshop environment due to their quality build and compact size.
- Suitable for marking small to medium sized components of unusual shapes and dimensions
- Ideal for marking alphanumeric identification and Data Matrix codes
- Available with a wide range of accessories to tailor to your specific marking requirements
- Machine of choice for rigorous specifications of dot matrix marking in the aerospace industry
- A single marking system for all requirements
The user can easily change the font, the size of the mark, the shape of the mark (straight, angled, arc, reverse), the depth of the mark, the density of the ‘dots’ and each final design can be saved as a set ‘layout’. This makes it very easy for an operator to save multiple layouts for different components which can then be selected as the part is loaded, providing fast and accurate setup every time.
Marking Window Area 100mm x 100mm
Machine weight – minimum 40kg
Controller weight - 6.5kg
Electrical supply - 220v 50Hz, 110v 60Hz
Max stylus to base distance - 415mm (using 50mm stylus)
Standard column length gives 375mm clearance between the bottom of the solenoid and the base table.
X, Y axis control - Steppermotor driven
Work piece hardness - Max. 62 HRC (800HV)
Character sizes - 0.15mm – 99.9mm in 0.15mm increments
Memory capacity: up to 1350 inscription layouts