Class III biological super clean glove box safety cabinet
Applicable to samples of volatile toxic and radioactive substances.
• - 100% gas circulation, suitable for volatile toxic, radioactive material samples.
• - The utility model has the characteristics of full sealing, full negative pressure and full discharge. After two filters, the air is discharged to the exhaust system of the laboratory system for centralized treatment.
• - 10 ° incline angle design in accordance with ergonomics principle, better operation experience.
The interior of the working area is made of high-quality stainless steel plate, which is convenient for cleaning, disinfection and sterilization.
• - The fully enclosed reinforced safety glass front window is operated in the cabinet with strict physical method through isolation gloves.
• - The right side of the safety cabinet is provided with a transfer window, in which there is a UV sterilization lamp, so that the product can be sterilized in the transfer window.
• - Air has 99.999% closure efficiency for particles larger than 0.12 μ m through high-quality ULPA ultra-high efficiency filter, and is discharged after double filtration to ensure product samples.
• - Safety protection of laboratory staff and laboratory environment.
• - The external of the cabinet is coated with antibacterial coating, which can inhibit the growth of bacteria on the surface.
Arameter / model - III-1600
Cleanliness grade - HEPA: ISO level 5 (Class 100 of 100) / ULPA: ISO level 4 (class 10 of 10)
Filter level / efficiency - HEPA:≥99.995%,@0.3μm/ULPA:≥99.999%,@0.12μm
Average supply wind speed - 0.35m/s
Suction air speed - 0.6m/s
Noise - 67dB(A)