CONTINUOUS FALL PROTECTION
Miller Rope Grabs move easily up and down vertical lifelines to provide continuous fall protection. Designed for use with Miller synthetic rope lifelines secured to an anchorage independent of the worker’s platform.
Increased ProductivityTrailing rope grab models offer complete hands-free operation for increased productivity. In the event of a fall; Miller Rope Grabs lock quickly.
Durability & Dependable
Corrosion-resistant stainless steel construction provides increased durability. Rope grabs are designed for use with 5/8-in. (16 mm) synthetic rope lifeline with a minimum tensile strength of 5;000 lbs. (22kN).
Features & Benefits:
Miller Rope Grabs
• Compact design; corrosion-resistant stainless steel construction
• Lightweight and easy to use
• Rated to 310-lbs. (140.6 kg) capacity
• Standard lifeline lengths are 25 ft. (7.6 m); 50 ft. (15 m); 75 ft. (23 m); and 100 ft. (30 m);
• Additional lengths are available