FORCED AIR DRYING OVENS
Drying and sterilization of samples in industrial and research environments in the chemical and technological sector such as drying of varnishes and solvent coatings that require standardized, safe and reproducible drying processes.
- Forced air drying.
- Temperature range from room temperature +5ºC to 250ºC.
- Temperature and time controlled by digital PID microprocessor, with 10 editable programs of customizable name, programmable with up to 10 temperature/time segments.
- Intuitive alphanumeric touchscreen user interface.
- Pt100 class A temperature probe.
- Ethernet connection.
- External metal frame with epoxy resin coating. Inner frame, dual chamber and perforated trays made of stainless steel AISI-304.
- Double insulated walls and door with low conductivity glass wool.
- Silicone rubber door seal.
- Only for DAF-425 and DAF-635: Double-leaf door and 4 casters with brakes.
- Audiovisual security alarms.
- Safety thermostat.
- Stainless steel interior and corrosion-resistant, easy to clean metal exterior.
- Homogeneity and temperature stability according to DIN 12880 regulation.
- Safety according to EN 61010-1 and EN 61010-2-010 regulations.
- 2 perforated trays made of stainless steel AISI-304 adjustable in height, with anti-tilting system. Access to the online platform RAYPAnet.