The REHOBOT two stage PHS hydraulic hand pumps come equipped with a pressure gauge as standard. The gauge provides the user with precise control over the pressure being developed. The gauge is directly mounted onto the pump and well protected by the specially designed pump lever. The two stage function makes the pump easier to operate, permitting the cylinder or hydraulic tool to reach its working position significantly faster compared with single stage pumps.
The pumps are robust and well suited for harsh environments and rough handling as found in workshops and other mobile and industrial environments.
• Hydraulic return port is standard on all pumps.
• Robust aluminium tank with low weight and simple oil filling.
• Needle release valve ensures precise control over lowering operation.
• Mounting holes for fixed installations and handle locking system for easy carrying.
Pumps with suffix LS201, LS250 and LS301 are complete kits with hose and couplings - ready to be used instantly.
• For hydraulic hand pumps in the series PHS70-xxxx and PHS80-xxxx, the gauge 50777, Ø60 mm (2.4 in) display, is used.
• For hydraulic hand pumps in the series PHS100-xxxx and PHS150-xxxx, the gauge TX104, Ø60 (2.4 in) mm display, is used.
• Pumps whose designation ends with a W are delivered with a straight handle without pressure gauge.
REHOBOT is also offering gauges with a larger display of Ø100 mm (3.9 in) for pumps with a pressure rating of 150 MPa and above.
• For pumps in the series PHS150-xxxxL, the gauge AMT151, Ø100 mm (3.9 in) display, is used.
• For pumps in the series PHS240-xxxxL and PHS280-xxxxL, the gauge AMT301, Ø100 mm (3.9 in) display, is used.