• the system is designed for measuring pressure, test medium leakage through the valve gate, temperature of the test medium and ambient air, HDD saving and printing out of the test protocols (testing in accordance with API, ANSI, FCI, ISO, GOST, DIN and other standards).
• hydraulic and pneumatic tests of the valves for strength and density (shell test);
• hydraulic and pneumatic tests of the shut-off valves for leakage;
• hydraulic and pneumatic tests of the safety valve gate seal by the adjustment pressure;
• hydraulic and pneumatic tests of the well-head and anti-blowout equipment by the working pressure;
• safety valve adjustment (measuring the valve full lift, set and reseating pressure).
■ No human influence on the test results. Automatic recording of the test results. Integration into the company network is possible.
■ High reliability and accuracy of the results are ensured by the pressure and leakage gauges, as well as industrial computer.
■ Software package is made for easy operation with the system, and allows to input necessary valve data as: DN, PN, test standard, types of test, operator and manufacturer details, sensor calibration parameters. When testing process has been finalized CRS system generates a report with real time testing conditions explicated in a graphics. Reports are saved in archive on internal HDD.